Job ID 2289
Career Level Officer
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Guidance with transparency and services offering maximum value addition to students are the highlights of our study abroad consulting services.
Times of India
Roles and Responsilibity
- You will be responsible for counseling these inquiries and selling our services, over the phone, by email & or in person.
- Advice on the overseas options available, so as to enable the candidates & their family makes an educated choice & the right decision.
- Give clear and accurate information based on the current immigration & visa laws & policies.
- Provide a fair and neutral evaluation of a candidate’s profile.
- Provide a personal global career strategy customized to their needs.
- Achieve excellent customer service by proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on their overseas immigration and visa needs.
- Meet the assigned targets
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum three years experience.
- Prior experience in Overseas Education / Immigration.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with computers and the internet.
- Sales oriented and target driven attitude
- Outgoing and positive with a passion to learn and grow.
- Team skills and strong relationship-building skills.
Working time and day
9.00 am to 5.30 PM
Monday to Saturday
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,929.00 – ₹40,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pune, Hyderabad – 411005, Telangana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Required)