Job ID 7018
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
HR Manager will be responsible for originating and leading Human Resources best practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture, emphasizing empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards. This leader/doer will manage the full employment life-cycle, including recruiting, onboarding, pay & benefits management, compliance, safety and ongoing personnel development (Goal alignment, documentation, measurement) in the pursuit and support of an agile, reliable and exceptional workforce.
- Recruit, identify, evaluate, interview and onboard new hires for open positions. Maintain and develop candidate pool for all positions for succession planning.
- Ensure all employment practices comply with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Lead the implementation and drive completion of regular (bi-annual or quarterly) success evaluations.
- Conduct periodic feedback meetings to ensure employee satisfaction and employee engagement. Identify and manage factors affecting employee morale and retention.
- Secure and maintain all employee records including personnel, insurance, medical, workers compensation, training, and disciplinary actions.
- Working collaboratively with Finance, review and oversee the correction of daily time clock punches.
- Regularly review and identify opportunities for improvement of HR policies and programs to resolve problems and create positive employee satisfaction and stay apprised of new developments, programs, methodologies, legal & compliance. Maintain contact with local peers to share ideas and concerns, and understand union perspectives.
- Bachelor’ degree in Business Management or Human Resources or equivalent.
- 5+ years in role as Human Resources Manager.
- PHR or equal certification.
- Exceptional self-awareness and communication skills that build trust.
- Superior knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, recruitment, employee relations, safety, employee engagement and development.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other HR recognition and employee engagement programs and processes.
- In depth experience negotiating and securing benefits such as group insurance and retirement plans.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office software programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and various HR related web-based tools.
- Ability to work across teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to fluently communicate, read and write in the English language.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Pay: ₹8,822.00 – ₹47,556.00 per month
- Evening shift