Job ID 24472
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Category / Function Development
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
About the company
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
A day in the life of an Infoscion
• As part of the Infosys project management team, your primary role would be to take end-to-end bottom line responsibility for a Project.
• You will lead the proposal preparation, review the project estimations, capture inputs from key stakeholders to position Infosys suitably in order to seal the deal.
• You will schedule assignments, monitor, review and report project status regularly in order to manage project risks and ensure successful project delivery and implementation.
• You will also coach and create a vision for the team, provide subject matter training for your focus areas, motivate and inspire team members through effective and timely feedback and recognition for high performance.
• You would be a key contributor in creating thought leadership within the area of technology specialization and in compliance with guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.