Job ID 24954
Career Level ManagerOfficerStudentExecutiveOthers
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Category / Function Development
- Duties include supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work area and equipment.
- Help production workers by performing duties requiring less skill.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
- Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
- Helpers must be able to cooperate with their coworkers, tolerate a stressful environment, and have the stamina to push through long hours on their feet.
- Production worker helpers wear protective gear on a daily basis, and most make repetitive motions, so precautions are necessary to avoid injuries