Job ID 2647
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Head of Strategy
Experience University from your couch. Proof of Work based courses to land you a job.
This candidate will lead global strategy for Invact Metaversity. Here’s a snapshot of the work you’d undertake:
- Lead identification of opportunities, including strategy roadmap, business plan, communication of strategy and execution plan for the identified growth opportunities
- Support fund raising activities, investor meetings, board reviews, cross-functional projects to ensure successful delivery, project satisfaction and lead presentation of key outputs to the business and leadership group.
- Serve as a thought partner and strategic advisor to Founder, standing in on meetings, challenging ideas, and following up on action items with the team accordingly
- Partner with external consultants, sellers, brands for deeper grasp of market trends
This role can become as big as you make it. We do not hesitate in entrusting responsibilities ahead of tenure for outstanding performers as well as provide opportunity for wealth creation through stocks.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with high degree of comfort with ambiguity and setting processes from scratch and selling/counselling on first principles.
- Prior experience in consulting, equity research or corporate strategy roles preferred.
- Strong conceptual ability with diligent planning and attention to detail. Ability to sift through and bring out the granularity in the analysis /decision making process.
- Excellent communicator, ability to address and debate issues and plans with senior management and excellent presentation skills.
- Structured approach towards problem solving and strong analytical skills.
- Track top-line and bottom-line metrics; identify and implement initiatives to drive greater profitability for the business
- Education: MBA degree preferable
- Experience: 7 years+
- The glory of building something really impactful
- No dress code. A fun-life balance. Sharp and bright colleagues.
- A ticket to being a part of the most impactful and real Ed-”Tech” company