Job ID 20501
Career Level ManagerOfficerExecutiveOthers
Experience 8 Years +
Category / Function Development
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Review the existing Channel Partner Policies and bring effective revisions with respect to company’s objective of making an everlasting Channel Network for revenue generation.
- Activation of both new and competitors’ partners and retain them with best of cooperation and strong incentivisation plans.
- Meet Top Performing Partners of every region and ensure their positive sentiment in every aspect.
- Organise periodic events for Partner Collaboration and appreciation.
- Handle day-day issues reported wrt Channel Partners by Zonal/Regional Managers.
- Coordinate with Marketing Manager for effective campaigns & PR.
- Report to Additional Director and Director of Sales for overall suggestions, feedbacks, data & program success.
- 10+ years of experience in Channel Partner Network Management, specifically in network and security domain. A proven scale-up track record, that’s what you’re bringing to the table.
- Exceptional competency in strategic planning.
- Proven history of strong execution and delivery
- Outstanding communication, organizational and management skills. In line with our DNA, you believe in the value of participation.