Job ID 19760
Career Level ExecutiveManagerOfficerOthers
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Key Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Adobe Creative Suite, UI UX Design
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Conceptualise visuals based on requirements. Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic. Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design. Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Should be proficient in Corel draw, illustrator and Photoshop.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets. Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- Excellent communication skills & Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills.