Job ID 7213
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Basic problem solving and analysis, learning the business
- Conduct research, analytics, and documentation support for GCS Accounts under the guidance of senior members
- Actively work to learn different aspects of the business and areas where team operates in
- Under the guidance on senior member(s):
o Provide routine and timely tracking of GCS Accounts performance including Gross Awards & Pipeline, Revenue and Operations
o Develop the tools and templates for consistent Account Planning and Performance
o Provide research, analytics, presentation, and documentation support including:
Account plans and annual targets setting – both GA and Revenue,
Quarterly account reviews,
Six-monthly accounts’ list refresh and follow-up activities.
Develop and maintain any supporting tools/ solutions and special analyses.
- Maintain a knowledge base of all relevant information for GCS accounts at one place.
- Support with Partnership Management related activities including but not limited to:
o Learning Management System (LMS) administration
o Routine tracking and management of requests through Partnership Mailboxes
- Support any surveys as required for GCS accounts.
- Provide research and analysis support to generate insights for proactive solutions and proposals both at initial account planning stages, and at proposal development stages.
- Support maintenance of documentation of different archetypes of proactive proposals.
- Entry level role
- BA/BS degree in science, business or economics area of study, or equivalent education and 0-1 years of experience.
o Preferred – Graduate Degree
- Robust research skills.
- Self-motivated person with strong team working skills, analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Understands written and spoken English well
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and email.
- Experience with Power BI or similar tool for Business Intelligence