Job ID 3990
Career Level Others
Category / Function Development
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js.
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries.
- Optimizing application for performance.
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows.
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices.
- Implementing custom plugins made in vue.
- Utilizing backend data services and contributing to increasing existing data services API.
- As a true teammate, continuously improve the team’s processes, brainstorm ideas, and communicate statuses, and progress.
- Mentor other people, provide feedback and grow as a part of the team.
- Learn new concepts and technologies.
- Drive engineering excellence and ensure teams are delivering high-quality results.
- Engage in interviewing for AddWeb and hire exceptional people.
- Provide your team with group upskilling training once a month.
- Contribution in open source communities.
- Creating a positive and passionate attitude within the team members.
- Checking your team job satisfaction level in every quarter.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Strong proficiency in webpacks, mixins,r routing, Vuex,Vue storefront and in server-side rendering.
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js.
- Good knowledge of Cloud computing technologies.
- PM tools knowledge like JIRA, trello, basecamp.
- Think abstractly, while paying attention to important details at the same time.
- Have the ability to take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Be an expert in Agile product development/project management.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Communicate clearly and constantly with teams.
We are a bunch of technocrats who’re passionate at heart and we drive impact by synergizing with each other’s forces & having fun while we are at it.
Our people define our culture. If there is anything we need to change/improve, we do.
- Health Comes First: Extensive Medical Insurance for you and your family.
- Flexible Working Hours: Decide your own productive time per your project/client.
- Dental, Eye, and Body Checkups: Routine checkups help to keep you updated.
- Gaming Zone: Dedicated place for enjoying a refreshing work break any time of the day.
- Celebrations: Celebrate festivals and the diversity of our culture.
- Parties: We just need a reason to party regularly and a BIG trip yearly.
- Handmade tea and coffee, as you like it fresh: Who doesnt have fresh beverages after all.
- Latest technologies: Opportunity to stay ahead in the constantly changing technology trends globally.
- Vibrant work environment: Everybody helps everyone. Fueling your growth with impactful learning & growth opportunities.
- Certifications: Company-sponsored certifications to fuel your competence.
- Work Anniversary Bonus: One-month additional salary as a bonus every year.
- Gratuity: Your long-term commitment pays.
- Interest-Free Loan up to 3 times the salary: No documentation, get money directly in your account.
- Excellent Referral Bonus: Help a friend and get rewarded every time.
- Make money from your money: Earn a guaranteed 10% on your investments in NBFC without any charges.
Interested candidates can share their resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9662865574.