Job ID 2891
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
Work from Office
Job Location: Noida (Sector-68)
Experience Required: 3-5 years
Shift Timings: 12 PM to 9 PM
- Answering telephone calls, as well as screening and forwarding calls.
- Greet and welcome guests
- Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events.
- Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses been done.
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Assisting human resources department as and when required
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Handle office shifting setup
Requirements and skills:
- Graduate with pleasing personality.
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Comfortable working independently when needed, or as part of a team
- Customer service orientation.