Job ID 2643
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Founder’s Office – intern
Experience University from your couch. Proof of Work based courses to land you a job.
- Assist the founders in hiring of candidates which would entail creating Job descriptions as per the requirement, filtering of the incoming applications, setting up the interviews and finalizing the offers.
- The candidates would also be involved in the admission process where they would be monitoring as well as evaluating the assessments of the candidates as they go through the admission process.
- The candidate would work closely with the founders and assist in strategizing and managing any new initiatives that will be taken
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High ownership and discipline and ability to handle pressure and deliver on the assigned projects in time
- “Can do” attitude and comfort with working in fast paced, unstructured start-up environment
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability to evolve one’s role based on changing organizational needs
- Previous startup experience will be preferred.
Stipend: To be discussed
Duration: 6 months
We might revise the remuneration based on your performance in 6 months and provide you with a prospective full-time opportunity at Invact.
Application and selection process:
The selection process is made up of 2 rounds.
Round 1: Assignments
Critique a TED Talk or a Business Podcast in a 500-1000 word write-up
We want to see how critically you can think and how you can evaluate a piece of professional work objectively. We want to see how good you are in terms of providing constructive feedback to others to raise the level of their work in a way that they value and appreciate.
Pick any product to be launched via social media and submit a 1024 x 1024 pixel poster to launch that product.
We want to check your creative alignment. To be a right fit for the program, you should be able to communicate visually and understand the importance of having design sensibilities.
Make a video reviewing a product that you use and the video duration should be a minimum of 2 minutes and a maximum of 3 minutes.
We are looking for good research skills and we want to ascertain how well you can leverage the audio and visual capabilities that a video format offers. This assignment will also help us in evaluating if you can present yourself in front of the camera.
The sooner we get the submissions, the sooner we will close the opening. Candidates will be selected on first come first served basis.
Fill in the application form here once you have completed all the assignments:
Round 2: Interview
An interview will be taken by one of our team members and the ones who will be able to clear this interview will be given an opportunity to work with us as an intern.