Job ID 2798
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Zehntech is one of the fast growing IT solution and product development organization in central India; Zehntech offers a wide range of software development, maintenance, and support services to global clients from Indore Development center we believe that an organization’s real strength comes from its People. We are expanding our team and looking for talented and ambitious Mobile Application Developer (Flutter). Zehntech provides excellent benefits, learning opportunities and career growth in software SaaS product development, BigData, and IOT.
You will be working with the team to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications. If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, a candidate should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Experience 1-4 Years
You will be designated as Flutter Developer.
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into hight quality responsive UI code.
- Write efficient queries for core Data.
- Use of Model-View-Controller ( MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Suggest space and time efficient Data Structures.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Validate the cloud system to ensure any new changes do not compromise security of the backend server.
- Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
- Consulting with our customer facing representatives about software system design and maintenance.
- Interact with the Clinical Specialists and Product Manager to help understand end-user feedback.
- Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- Connect regularly with the Quality Assurance Specialist to deliver stable app.
- Resolve all the bugs reported by the Quality Assurance Specialist in a timely manner.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Execute app verification protocol.
- Write tests for the App.
- Following company policies and quality procedures to ensure quality product deliverable.
- Flutter: To build cross platform mobile apps for Android, IOS and Web. This should include from making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also mange states in an optimized manner.
- Native Android and IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
- Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics.
- Adobe XD: Should know how to use Adobe XD to use the design file and use it to build the app.
- Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team.
What you will love about us:
Great company culture | Work that stays at work | Preparing for future | Learning & Development