Job ID 7233
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Scope of the Role: The Customer Portfolio Finance Analyst will provide support for the proactive management of the financial engagement with key customers for the Clinical Solutions Division. The role will focus on the financial reporting for all customers and deepening the relationship with key customers for Syneos Health as we aim to create portfolio-level efficiencies and processes across the division. The role will partner with numerous departments within the Syneos organization, spanning: multiple levels of leadership in Clinical Division, Strategic Alliance, Business Development, Project Finance, Contracts, Pricing/Proposals, etc.
- Provide support to the Clinical Solutions Division for financial and technical support for all customers with a heavy focus on Strategic Accounts.
- Support business finance and account managers to facilitate resolution of finance related issues raised by clients/internal teams.
- Provide certain financial reporting for the Clinical Solutions Division for JOC and ESC meetings.
- Partners with project managers and financial analyst for the Clinical Solutions Division to assimilate, compile and analyze key reports for clients including billing, cost and expense budgets, forecast, backlog analysis, and/or gross profit.
- Support customer portfolio team to develop scalable reporting solutions to standardize reporting process
- 3+ years of experience in financial reporting and customer handling.
- Experience of establishing and maintaining network relationships – solid partner/stakeholder Interaction skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills, Advance excel knowledge preferable.
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiatives, handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word.
- University Degree is required (Commerce or MBA degree preferable)