Job ID 7012
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Master’s Degree
- Perform pre-call analysis and check status by calling the payer or using IVR or web portal services.
- Maintain adequate documentation on the in-house software to send necessary documentation to insurance companies and maintain a clear audit trail for future reference.
- Record after-call actions and perform post call analysis for the claim follow-up.
- Perform analysis of accounts receivable data and understand the reasons for underpayment, days in A/R, top denial reasons, use appropriate codes to be used in documentation of the reasons for denials / underpayments.
- Manage A/R accounts by ensuring accurate and timely follow-up.
- 1-2 Years of experience in accounts receivable follow-up / denial management for US healthcare.
- A brief understanding on the entire Medical Billing Cycle.
- Must possess good communication skill with neutral accent.
- Must be flexible and should have a positive attitude towards work.
- Must be willing to work in Night Shifts.
- Knowledge of Healthcare terminology and ICD/CPT codes will be considered a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
- Night shift
- Are you willing to work in US Shift timings?
- Notice period to join
- Current and Expected CTC
- RCM: 1 year (Preferred)