Job ID 31144
Career Level ManagerExecutive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
About the company
Founded in 1945 as a Vegetable Oil Company, Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting is one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India, Asia and Africa. With a talent base of over 10,000+ employees, the company has presence in 60+ countries predominantly in India, SAARC, ASEAN, MENA, South Africa and UK. Women employees constitute nearly 60% of the total workforce.
- At least 10+ years of enterprise experience in Data Platform or Data Engineering or Business Intelligence or Advanced Analytics
- Experience in modern Cloud Data Platforms- like Snowflake or Google Cloud Platform or AWS or Azure
- Experience in leading large data / analytics transformation program
- Build Strong Customer Relationships and Credibility as a thought leader
- Engage with the CDOs / CXOs and business owners to influence Data / Analytics Strategy
- Collaborate closely with Global teams to develop proposals, presentations and proactively recommend strategies to grow data / analytics business in existing & new logo accounts.
- Work with Account / Sales teams to be part of the pre-sales process with clients and provide data & analytics subject matter expertise throughout the opportunity lifecycle from initial qualification to closure of the deal
- Provide thought leadership & transformation recommendations in various technology areas.