Job ID 31165
Career Level ManagerOfficerStudentExecutiveOthers
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
About the company
Founded in 1945 as a Vegetable Oil Company, Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting is one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India, Asia and Africa. With a talent base of over 10,000+ employees, the company has presence in 60+ countries predominantly in India, SAARC, ASEAN, MENA, South Africa and UK. Women employees constitute nearly 60% of the total workforce.
- Ability to lead clients in defining their digital transformation journey, identifying opportunities for business, lead conversations and bring all the capability Wipro and Wipro digital have to bear
- Possess strong industry understanding and point of view Industrial and Discrete Manufacturing customers
- Have experience targeting specific account or set of accounts.
- Be able to work well with Wipro internal Client Partners
- Strong and proven experience in selling transformation deals in Cloud
- Experience in selling across the custom application lifecycle from AD to next gen AMS
- Mindset and experience to shape and sell large transformational deals
- Demonstrate experience in supporting service and product design initiatives which involve customer journeys that weave together the digital and traditional content, commerce, and community into a cohesive lifecycle experience.
- Experience with Digitization of processes and Customer Journey’s would be welcome
- Demonstrate experience at breaking down the functional boundaries between organizational silos to create a leaner, more agile digital organization.
- Subject matter expertise in multiple digital functions.
- Strong Enterprise Architecture experience working with different stake holders and business