Job ID 9733
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
MNJ SOFTWARE is an IT services, business solutions and outsourcing organization that delivers real results to global businesses, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match.
MNJ SOFTWARE offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT and IT-enabled services delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development.
MNJ SOFTWARE service offerings span business and technology consulting, application services, systems integration, product engineering, custom software development, maintenance, re-engineering, independent testing and validation services, IT infrastructure services and business process outsourcing.
MNJ SOFTWARE takes pride in building strategic long-term client relationships.
MNJ SOFTWARE is only hiring those authorized to work in the India and unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
- Well versed with relevancy scoring and analytical application of Elasticsearch with knowledge in data science.
- Strong experience in grok filters, Xpack, metrics, cluster management, pipelines.
- Relevant experience in Java and Linux (2-3 years).
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale applications, well-designed APIs.
- Good understanding of AWS/Azure cloud and cloud services.
- Exposure to DevOps, tools and platforms like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, redis, kafka, rundeck, Fluentd.
- Focus on performance tuning and improving performance by understanding optimization and looking into several scenarios.
- Automate use cases.
- Develop reusable code and are comfortable working in multiple languages (Java, Python, Bash and other scripting languages like Node.js).
- ELK deployment on Cloud platforms and containers.
- Designs, implements and configures Kibana visualizations as required.
- End to end ELK data Ingestion, enrichment, transformation and visualization.
- Implementing Active directory integration, cross-cluster search & replication, Infra UI and Compact UI display.