Job ID 7322
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Data Operations Project Specialist
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
- #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
- We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health – physical, mental and financial.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
- Performs platform specific core application configuration for new EDC projects
- Performs platform specific optional application module configuration for EDC projects
- Provides administrator level access to EDC support teams
- Leads Data Operations projects throughout the full project lifecycle from initiation to closure.
- Develops and/or maintains key project deliverables such as project plans, scope documents, budget reports, resource allocations, communication plans, status reports, and issue management plans.
- Upon approval from Data Operations department head, executes and measures project progress against milestones to ensure timely and successful completion of projects.
- Defines roles of business owner, sponsor and Subject Matter Expert (SME) while assigning tasks, setting priorities, and providing guidance and motivation to project team members to achieve on-time delivery of all project deliverables.
- Prioritizes project objectives, critical success factors, and project risks, while overseeing changes to project scope as necessary.
- Reports and communicates project status, metrics, resource allocation, etc. to management, project sponsor, and project team as defined in the communication plan.
- Tracks and escalates risks and issues to the SME, project team, functional management, business owner, or executive management as appropriate.
- Coordinates system testing with validation team.
- Reviews and validates all applicable business/systems requirement documentation, and ensures projects follow proper planning and execution as outlined in the project management methodology.