Job ID 4432
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Has experience in deploying applications and updates to applications.
- Has knowledge of tools in Devops universe (Ex. Jenkins, code deploy, sonarQube, Github, Bitbucket etc.).
- Has experience in Automation of code deployments and provide automation ideas in CI/CD areas.
- Should have knowledge in testing code and automating testing using tools like selenium.
- Should have experience in working with microservices and deployments to the same.
- Should have worked with container and orchestration tools like Docker and kubernetes.
- Experiences in Automation tools like Ansible, Puppet and Chef would be an added advantage.
- Experience in Monitoring and reporting with tools like Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus etc.
- Experience Centralized Logging and analysis off Logs through ELK stack.
- Knowledge of one cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience in monitoring the product’s security & health.
- ensures the quality of the product confirms to its requirement.
- Writes specifications and documentation for the server-side features.
- Participates in project planning meetings to share their knowledge of system options, risk, impact, and costs vs. benefits.
- Perform routine application maintenance to ensure the production environment runs smoothly. Develops maintenance requirements and procedures.