Job ID 31157
Career Level ManagerOfficerStudentExecutiveOthers
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
About the company
Founded in 1945 as a Vegetable Oil Company, Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting is one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India, Asia and Africa. With a talent base of over 10,000+ employees, the company has presence in 60+ countries predominantly in India, SAARC, ASEAN, MENA, South Africa and UK. Women employees constitute nearly 60% of the total workforce.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Responsible for assisting an average of 45-55 callers per day—employer, insured, agent, provider
- Resolves issues to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Follows through to ensure all questions and issues are resolved.
- High School/GED required
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in related field – Health Insurance (Affordable Care Act)
- Must work well under pressure
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer knowledge
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- 10-key operation by touch
- Bilingual – Desirable
Other jobs you may like
- @ ITSIT – Indian Trainer’s Society in Information Technology
- 2nd Floor, Block- A, CCIT Building, Lane, near Model Town Club, Model Town IN, 141002