Job ID 6941
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Writing, editing, and proofreading content.
- Managing content-related work of writers, graphic designers, marketing executives, etc.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- .Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members. Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹35,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mohali, Punjab: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Content writing: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Speak with the employer