Job ID 2046
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
About Living Food
Living Food is the leading Farm to Table Company in India.
We sell insanely fresh, clean, and credible food that is good for you and right for planet Earth.
We sell world-class food and back it up with world-class customer experience, with 97% NPS.
Why Living Food
Food, climate, and health are inextricably linked. And the world’s swelling population – along with a rise in lifestyle diseases and extreme weather – is an indicator that our food system needs to adapt, fast.
Our aim is simple: we want to enable you to access absurdly fresh, clean, and credible. It’s good for you and right for planet earth. And that means eliminating everything that stands in the way – chemicals, additives, long supply chains, large tracts of farmland, and warehouses that burn resources and energy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of different meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the stock rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
- Deep cleaning of chillers and freezer as per schedule
- Strictly following HACCP and ISO 22000 food safety guidelines