Job ID 7251
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Clinical Data Associate III
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors
- BA/BS degree in the biological sciences or related disciplines in the natural science/health care field.
- Experience with DM practices and relational database management software systems preferred.
- Oracle Clinical, Rave, or Inform systems preferred. Knowledge of clinical data, and ICH/Good Clinical Practices. Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Proficiency in navigating MS Windows, as well as use of MS Word, Excel, and email applications. Excellent speed and accuracy of keyboard skills.
- Work experience in clinical research, drug development, data management, or other healthcare environment preferred.
- Familiarity with medical terminology.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade.
- Good organizational, planning, and time management skills preferred. Ability to multitask under tight deadlines while providing attention to detail. Ability to be flexible and adapt to change. Ability to work independently as well as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Responsible for performing activities that are in compliance with applicable Corporate Business Practices, Standard Operating Procedures and Working Instructions and performing other duties as assigned by management. Minimal travel may be required (up to 25%).
Get to know Syneos Health
We are the only full-service biopharmaceutical solutions company in the world. That means we bring together the best clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. Learn more about Syneos Health.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.