Job ID 5214
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
NxtWave is revolutionising the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background through CCBP 4.0 programs.
By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills.
NxtWave is founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay) and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur).
NxtWave has paid subscribers from 250+ districts across India who have spent 200 million minutes on its learning platform so far. In the last 13 months, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 500+ companies including Amazon, Accenture, IBM, Bank of America, TCS, Deloitte and more.
Know more about NxtWave: https://www.ccbp.in
You’re ideal for this role, if
- You’re managing a team of counsellors that would guide students with their career decisions
- Instil empathy in your team to address all queries regarding NxtWave courses for a potential learner and help them make a decision faster
- You’ve proven experience in driving the outcomes from a sales team in achieving revenue targets
- You’re looking to work in the environment of a high-growth startup
- You’re looking for a managerial role where you also find meaning in your work
What will you be doing?
- Lead a team of Business Development Associates & sales representatives to achieve a given revenue target
- Continuously monitor and train the team to improve performance and conversions
- Counselling learning prospects, offering career advice and providing a sense of how CCBP 4.0 Programs can accelerate their career.
- Establishing the effectiveness and uniqueness of CCBP 4.0 Programs.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring the entire sales closing life cycle for your assigned Sales Team. Phone/video calls, product demonstration, sales closing, and post-sales relationship management fall under this category.
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and providing constant feedback on the quality of the leads to the respective team.
- Carrying weekly revenue and enrollment targets.
- Analysing and sharing active feedback about the customer behaviour, market demands, and competition to the marketing team
- Handle escalations and improve customer experience
- Make propositions, give suggestions, and designate sales targets and job obligations to each team member.
- Give prompt responses on crucial issues and suggest solutions
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience of 3+ years in managing a sales team
- Highly Dedicated Individuals who are hardworking and with extreme determination.
- Sales Experience with the EdTech domain is an additional advantage.
- People with a strong sense of empathy and great patience.
- People with a systematic approach to building sales funnels, tracking feedback, prioritising tasks, and consistently exceeding targets within the deadlines
- A sales mindset, to effectively communicate NxtWave’s offerings to its prospective learners and achieve revenue targets
- Passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Excellent Proficiency in English
- 6 – Day Week
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid sick time
- Provident Fund
- Morning shift
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus