Job ID 2769
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Zehntech Technologies Private Limited is one of the fast-growing IT solution and product development organization in central India; Zehntech offers a wide range of software development, maintenance, and support services to global clients from Indore development center. We believe that an organization’s real strength comes from its People. We strive to support our associates with best environment and working infrastructure.
Zehntech Technologies Private Limited transforms businesses for the digital era by making & adding wings of technology and digital marketing to your business. We help businesses dig the digital world and run successfully online. We want to become the best workplace, most recognized technology solution brand and bring positive change everyone’s life we work with.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service
No. of Vacancy: 03
Experience: 1.5 – 3 years
CTC Slab: 2.5 LPA to 5 LPA
The person will be primarily responsible for
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
Required Skill Set:
- Understanding the functional requirements and documenting
- Enthusiastic about learning new technology and traits
- Very Good Communication Skills- Written and Verbal
- Analytical skills to evaluate the prospect.
- Possess excellent soft skills
- Should be a proactive and quick learner
- Willing to take responsibilities and challenges
Qualification: BE, MBA Systems/ Marketing,
What you will love about us:
Great company culture | Work that stays at work | Preparing for future | Learning & Development
5 Days working | Certification Allowance | Best in Class Holiday Policies