Job ID 5211
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with our CCBP 4.0 programs.
By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention and greater outcomes.
NxtWave was founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay) and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur).
NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 250+ districts across India who have spent 200 million minutes on its learning platform so far. In the last 5 months, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 500+ companies including Amazon, Accenture, IBM, Bank of America, TCS, Deloitte and more.
NxtWave raised funding from Orios Venture Partners and Better Capital and a clutch of angel investors—including LivSpace founder Ramakant Sharma, CarDekho’s Umang Kumar and Anupam Mittal of Shaadi .com
Know more about NxtWave here: https://www.ccbp.in/
You’re ideal for this role, if
- You’re interested in guiding students with their career decisions
- You’ve the empathy to address all queries regarding NxtWave courses for potential learners and help them make a decision faster
- You’ve proven experience of direct interactions with customers (an added advantage)
- You’re looking to work in the environment of a high-growth startup
- You’re looking for a Business Development role where you also find meaning in your work
What will you be doing?
- Acting as a mentor & guide and being a source of career advice for potential learners.
- Counseling learning prospects, offering career advice and providing a sense of how CCBP 4.0 Programs can accelerate their career.
- Establishing the effectiveness and uniqueness of CCBP 4.0 Programs.
- Taking responsibility for the entire sales closing life cycle for your assigned leads. Phone/video calls, product demonstration, sales closing, and post-sales relationship management fall under this category.
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and providing constant feedback on the quality of the leads to the respective team.
- Carrying weekly revenue and enrollment targets.
What are we looking for?
- An individual with excellent Telugu/Hindi/Tamil/Kannada communication skills interpersonal abilities, and presentation skills.
- Highly Dedicated Individuals who are hardworking and with extreme determination.
- Reliable and trustworthy individuals who can easily build rapport with the prospects. People with a strong sense of empathy and great patience.
- People with a systematic approach to building sales funnels, tracking feedback, prioritizing tasks, and consistently exceeding targets within the deadlines
- A sales mindset, to effectively communicate NxtWave’s offerings to its prospective learners and achieve revenue targets
- Passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Sales Experience with the EdTech domain is an additional advantage.
- Native speaker of Telugu/Hindi/Tamil/Kannada
- Proficiency in English will be an advantage
Work Location & Working Days:
- Work from Home currently and should be flexible to come to the office whenever required
- 6 – Day Week
Note: Currently, we have various openings for multiple roles & we will be informing you the Final Job Role and Salary CTC based on your performance in the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
- Day shift