Job ID 19724
Career Level OfficerManagerStudentExecutive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Billing Manager responsibilities include working with customers to reconcile billing issues, working with the accounting department to ensure all accounts are up to date, and helping with the training of new employees in the billing department.
Ultimately, you will work directly with customers to ensure all bills are accurate, along with other departments in our company as needed.
Billing Manager responsibilities include:
- Reconciling billing accounts to the general ledger
- Interfacing with the accounts receivable, credit/collections, and client purchasing departments
- Ensuring the accuracy of invoicing for the company and its customers
- Oversee the preparation of statements and bills
- Maintain and/or ensure maintenance of client records related to invoicing and bill payment
- Review work of billing staff to ensure accuracy, resolving inconsistencies as needed
- Create and provide a prioritized list of clients to be invoiced to team members
- Locate, or assist in the location of, hard-to-reach clients
- Draft and distribute weekly reports of invoicing and billing metrics
- Advise staff on proper, legal parameters for collections practices
- Provide customer support to customers with disputes or inquiries concerning invoices or billing process
Requirements and skills * Proven work experience as a Billing Manager or similar role
- Must have worked in Retail, Textile, Furnishing, Furniture Industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite ( EXCEL) and ERP.
- Basic understanding of collection practices and laws
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Ability to act with discretion, tact, and professionalism in all si