Job ID 427
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Assistant Manager Fin Ops Treasury
HR Brain HUB is hiring for one of their fastest growing startup clients for Fin Ops Treasury
position in Finance Operations Team with good understanding in banking operations of minimum 5 to 6 years of experience.
Recently our client has raised 3.2 billion Rupees ($40+ million) in Seed A funding round.
Our Client’s Overview:
- They are the next big disruption in the ecommerce space and a big game changer for brand / business owners who now have a chance to monetize their brand / businesses and become serial entrepreneurs.
- They are an ecommerce aggregator – They acquire, streamline and scale ecommerce brands /merchants selling on marketplaces such as Amazon, Flipkart, Shop clues etc. Post which they nurture and grow them. Their goal is to acquire 30-50 brands /merchants in the next 2-3 years.
- This is a unique platform where a financial professional will get a flavor of Analytics, business and rapid acquisitions and build the organization from the ground up. With the initial aim to outsource transaction work, this position has an opportunity to work on structures, process, and M&A.
Leadership Team: It consists of well-established professionals from Bain, McKinsey; Hotstar.
Role: Will be part of the finance team reporting into Director – Fin Ops.
The Treasury AM will perform accurate, and timely following tasks –
- Accounting of all bank and online payments with ZERO ERRORS
- Tracking & recording of all bank account transactions
- Ensure proper documentation and traceability of transaction.
- Co-ordinating with bankers for various day-to-day operational requirements.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement on daily basis.
- Preparation of daily / weekly / monthly cash flows projection and actuals.
- Submission of Daily dashboards for fund requirement/working capital
- Accounting of certain Non-PO based payables, Inter-company transactions, financial charges and Deposits & Loan movements.
Background & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce from an accredited university
- Good understanding in banking operations of minimum 5 to 6 years of experience.
- Experience of working in any Commercial Bank/Financial Institution OR other reputed Corporate/ Broker House / Organization engaged in Treasury Operations
- Competent knowledge and hands-on experience on MS Excel and proprietary software