Job ID 1403
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position Title: Assistant Manager /Manager – Human Resources (Full Time)
Purpose: To supervise workforce, build strategic talent pool, generate and implement organisation development interventions to retain best talent and nurturing organisation brand.
- To create pipeline of talent by best hiring strategies & practices as per organisation’s dynamic growth and vision.
- To handhold, onboard, orient and induct inflow of talent in the system.
- Proven ability to establish, connect and build positive working relationship with the stakeholders
- To facilitate in managing successful, smooth employee life cycle in the organisation.
- Proven ability to resolve conflicts in dynamic and high growth pace organisation.
- To simplify complex systems, procedures and processes with knowledge & experience
- To deliver organisational human resource projects with designated timelines
- To create clear and concise reports, communication, presentations and awareness
- To handle workplace investigations & disciplinary procedures
- To carry out necessary administrative duties
- Strong people connect & communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Ability to execute in diverse/matrixed organisational environment
- Strong empathy/obsession for hiring right talent on time & passion to manage smooth employee life cycle in organisation
- Self-motivated, High Integrity, Independent & Outside the BOX thinker
- Deep understanding of organisational dynamics
- Strong analytical ability with business acumen
- Adaptable, flexible and fast learner
- Ability to use Social Media platform, Networking on professional sites, working on variety of job portals, use of internet space, MS Office and relevant HR apps
- MBA in HR (Full Time) from reputed university
- 4 – 8 years of experience in HR Domain
- Preference to experience in IT & Education industry
Visit : www.madeeasy.in
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: ₹40,000.00 – ₹65,000.00 per month
- Provident Fund
- Day shift