Job ID 1543
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Lead a sales team by providing guidance, training and mentorship.
- Setting sales goals, creating sales plans, analysing data, assigning sales territories and building their team.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counselling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products/service
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹50,000.00 – ₹75,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter assistance
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bengaluru, Bengaluru – 560011, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- total work: 5 years (Required)
- Sales: 4 years (Required)
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)