Job ID 2802
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Zehntech is one of the fast-growing IT solution and product development company in central India; Zehntech offers a wide range of software development, maintenance, and support services to global clients from Indore development center. Zehntech provides excellent benefits, learning opportunities and career growth in software SaaS product development, BigData, and IOT.
We believe that an organization’s real strength comes from its People. We are expanding our team and looking for an ambitipus ngular/Angular JS Developer for Frontend Development.
As a lead Developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Deep knowledge/Good Hands-on of Angular, Angular JS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Knowledge of XGTML/HTML5/CSS/CSS3
- Experience with AJAX-based single page application build using MVVM/MVC(AngularJS/AngularJS2/AngularJS4)
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring UI responsive on mobile and desktop
- Good to have knowledge or experience of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express JS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS Developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
What you will love about us:
Great company culture | Work that stays at work | Preparing for future | Learning & Development
5 Days working | Certification Allowance | Best in Class Holiday Policies