Job ID 7257
Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
About Syneos Health:
Join an industry-changing company that is reinventing the way we develop and commercialize drugs. At Syneos Health our 25,000 employees have one purpose: shortening the distance from lab to life. You will work alongside the brightest minds to create better, faster, smarter processes to speed therapies to patients that need them the most. In fact, in a recent five-year period, Syneos Health has helped to develop or commercialize at least 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and at least 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
The Expense Report Auditor will join a team who service the expense reporting needs of Syneos Health. This position is responsible for applying Syneos Travel Policy, Client Travel Policies, and Business Conduct Standards while performing a variety of expense report and auditing functions. The majority of tasks will involve processing and auditing expense reports while promoting a customer service environment by responding effectively to employee inquiries in a prompt, accurate, and professional manner. Duties may include, but not limited to:
- Audit selected expense reports and related receipts in accordance Travel and Expense Policy and Business Conduct Standards and approve for payment.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret information to assess and conclude on each assigned audit area.
- Prepare clear and concise documentation to adequately support all audit area conclusions and findings.
- Monitor and complete problematic expense reports that are in a pending status waiting for additional research and resolution.
- Review previous audit annotations, reports, approvals, and additional on-file information.
- Regularly monitor and respond to Expense Reporting voicemail and email.
- Respond to a high volume of employee inquiries in a prompt, accurate, and professional manner.
- Correctly answer employee questions regarding system issues, Travel Policy, and Business Conduct Standard reimbursement guidelines.
- Assist in identifying improvement opportunities and shares best practices within department.
- Assist in identifying potential partnerships between Expense Reporting and the various functional areas and business units throughout the Company.
- Cross train to perform back up functions for higher-level accounting clerks as directed or assigned.
- Produce required daily, weekly, and monthly reports relating to expense report auditing.
- Credit card application
- Limit increase
- Email chase up for card balances
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required, associates or accounting degree preferred
- 1+ years of auditing and customer service experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to perform day-to-day functions with limited supervision; ability to interact comfortably with individuals from various business units.
- Good analytical skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Impeccable organization skills, strong interpersonal skills and the flexibility to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong Customer Relation Skills.
- Strong Math Aptitude.
- Time Management Skills .
- Able to work independently and as part of a team .
- Problem solving ability .
- Flexible and able to adapt to shifting priorities and responsibilities in a dynamic and changing environment.