Job ID 2584
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Category / Function Management
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
3D Blender Intern
Experience University from your couch. Proof of Work based courses to land you a job.
- To design low-poly stylized urban environments (like buildings, cities, interior furniture, etc.)
- Addition Input from a creative point of view
- Should be able to make a 3D model of any asset by looking at an image of it
- Should be able to manage to light (natural and artificial).
- Apply expert-level knowledge of 3D design tools.
- Hands-on practice/experience in 3D design and modeling is a must
- Experience in creating buildings/city environments is required
- An eye for detail and good visualization skills
- Ability to take feedback and make changes as required
Perks & Benefits
Stipend: 15,000 – 25,000
Note: we might revise the salary (increase) based on your perf in 6 months.
How to apply
The selection process is divided into two steps:
Round 1: The challenge
The challenge is to decor the classroom which we have provided. We always believe in craft over credentials so make sure you showcase your best work possible. In this classroom, you have to add
- Invact’s Branding
- Make it more lively
- Put the texture together and send some screenshots of your work.
- Extra: Put some teachers and students in the classroom.
- Extra: Think
Size limit: You must submit an assignment that is less than 20MB in size.
Speed vs Quality: Make sure you submit your best work as early as possible but take your time, finishing early is rewarded, but finishing half is not.
Note: It is crucial that you submit the design made in the Blender tool.
Deadline: The deadline to complete the challenge is 48 hours from when you’ll receive this document.
Fill in the application form here.
Round 2: technical interview
During the technical round, you will be asked to add a minor feature live. Therefore, it is important that you comprehend what you have designed. You will receive an interview schedule invite from us if you clear the first round.
- Please apply only if you meet all of the above qualifications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The sooner we get the submissions, the sooner we will close the opening. Candidates will be selected on a first-come-first-served basis.
“Education is the most powerful weapon we can use to change the world” — Nelson Mandela